Changing my details

Please let us know if you change your name, marital status, address, email or contact details.

It’s important for your pension record that we have your correct and up-to-date details.

To notify us of a change of your address or email you can:

To update us of a change of name and/or marital status

For security reasons we cannot change name, address or email details over the telephone.

Please rate your experience on our website